Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday June 25 2013 (Travel Kit)

DIY Travel Kit

My cousin is getting married in a few weeks and her birthday just passed, so I thought that a good gift for her might be a travel kit. I made myself one when we went to California back in February and it was very handy to have all of my toiletries in one place and properly secured.
I based my designs loosely on these patterns

I made a few adjustments and filled up the toiletry bag with some travel goodies as well. Here are the finished results.
Here are the closed up bags. The one on the left is for Jewelry and the One on the right is the toiletry bag
Here are all of the goodies I stuffed inside of the the toiletry kit.
Here is the inside of the jewelry bag. Each of the little triangles is a pocket and can hold a necklace, bracelet, rings etc. Then the bag cinches shut to keep them all from tangling up while you travel!
I also made a pair of earrings for her just so that the jewelry bag wouldn't be empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment