Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday May 17 2013 (wedding globe)

Wedding shenanigans

Some of our friends got married today, a HUGE congrats to them. Normally I'm one of those boring people who just gives a card, but they deserved something special so I put together something that I thought they might enjoy.
First I got a jar and put a bunch of confetti in it using their wedding colors.
Then I painted some little wooden characters to look like a bride and groom
I glued them to lid of the jar so that they wouldn't flop around
Then we got a wedding themed gift card and I attached it to the lid behind the little characters

It's kind of like a snow globe without the water. I tied a card to it with a ribbon so that we could express our congrats to them since there isn't really a good place to write on it :)
Their wedding was beautiful and we truly wish them the best of everything in their future together.

No comments:

Post a Comment