Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday May 8 2013 (roosters graduation)

The Rooster's a preschool graduate!

So to be honest I didn't do any crafting today I was too busy gathering supplies for tonight's "graduation party". Yes I know that it's just a preschool graduation, but it only happens once in a lifetime and I wanted to make sure that the Rooster enjoyed himself. He wanted Costco Pizza for dinner with a fruit and cookie buffet for dessert, so we ran around today to gather all of the fruit for tonight, I also rounded up a salad for some of the adults to eat.
Here's the Rooster getting all set for the graduation Ceremony.

They sang a graduation song and did a preschool chant, then sang a goodbye song even though technically they have 3 days of preschool left. I may be biased because my kiddo was up there, but they were ADORABLE! I am not a terrible photographer, I blurred the other kids faces for privacy reasons.
Here he is getting his name announced.
the Rooster and Mater
And here is the proud graduate. He will be the class of 2026... Holy Moly does that sound far away!!!
This is the Rooster's artwork and underneath it says what he wants to be when he grows up. It's kind of hard to read but it says "I want to be a grandpa, but I have to wait for dad to say it's ok to be a dad first THEN I can be a grandpa!" He's so silly, but that's why we love him!
As an afterthought he didn't even touch the cookies because he packed himself with pizza and fruit. Oh well, at least cookies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment